Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 Things about me ;)




  1. I can wiggle my ears. (without touching them of course)
  2. My upper and lower teeth don't touch in front so when I bite down, there's a gap about the width of my pinky.
  3. I sleep flat on my back with a pillow underneath my legs (it's good for your back), with my arms on my chest. Some have observed that while sleeping I resemble a mummy.
  4. My name was initially going to be Nurul Herdayani but it was changed to Chom while I was still in the University
  5. I can walk on my hands.
  6. I rarely chew gum.
  7. The movie "Gremlins" scared me as a kid.
  8. I usually walk fast, and have unknowingly left people behind until they pointed it out to me.
  9. I wear a size 11 1/2 shoe.
  10. When I hear a song I like, I can listen to it over and over without tiring of it. I will usually sing along if no one else is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment